iLECSYS Rail are proud to have been selected as the supplier for a number of Class I/II signalling power supply training rigs. These will be located at a number of Network Rail training locations, providing an interactive learning tool for the maintenance and operation of Class I and Class II systems and equipment.
The unit features insulation monitoring equipment and a pre-set decade test box. This allows set resistances to be placed within the circuit on the rig and down to the trainee to find and diagnose the faults. The equipment represents a PSP with two signalling power distribution feeders; one being of Class II design and the other being of mixed Class I and legacy equipment with a collective CPC earthing arrangement.
- 230V Operation
- Mobile frame mounted equipment. Can be easily manoeuvred by 2 persons
- Latest approved Micro FSP's for Class II operation
- Bender RS3 unit with programmed alarms
- Switchgear arrangements in accordance with NR/L2/SIGELP/27409
- Transformers in accordance with NR/L2/SIGELP/30007
- Continuity testing of cabling